Sew Sensible

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Felt Ornaments Tutorial, Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern, Scoop Neck Dress Top Sewing Pattern and Embroidery Applique' Christmas Tree!

This is going to be a long post but it will be full of awesome Mommy creations that I believe you will enjoy and be inspired by!!


SewSensible Boutique Bottoms












Here are some awesome Mommy creations using SewSensible's Boutique Bottoms! If you are a beginner, all of my patterns are just that simple! The Boutique Bottoms is an excellent pattern to start with. Look how cute these outfits are! She even added some elastic at the bottom to create a pantaloon! How sweet! She also has a boutique shop so check out Creations by Lou Lou when you have a moment! And here is what this sweet Mommy said, "Aimee', I made my girls the CUTEST Christmas outfits using the Faith top and Boutique Bottoms.... I accented with wide ribbon that looks like ric rack..... I also sent you a picture of by best friend's little girl in a pair of BB I made for her..... I am LOVING my new calling!" Thanks, L! I love all of these. You are doing a fabulous job!



Here is a cute cute Christmas apron using SewSensible's Christmas Tree Embroidery Design. Here is what this awesome Mommy said, "Hey Aimee, Just wanted to show off your applique that I embroidered on B's Christmas apron. She loved putting it on! It is soooooooo cute. Love it, Love it!"
Check out Little Miss Monkey when you have a moment! Thanks, A! Love this!! Very very cute!! And A just had a baby and look at her sewing!! Congratulations on the newest daughter who will be so cute in all of her Mommy creations!



SewSensible Christmas Embroidery Design

Here are some awesome Christmas Felt Ornaments from a creative Mommy who does not have an embroidery machine! So even if you do not have an embroidery machine, you can still use the free Christmas Felt Ornament Tutorial! Here is what this creative Mommy said, "Aimee', Here are the ornaments I made using your pattern..... You know I don't have an embroidery machine, so I just did the tree and JOY by hand.... I also used some of my Michael Miller snowflake fabric and appliqued it to the felt for my snowflakes... I used some decorative stitches around the edges. I think they look so vintagey! Is that a word?? LOL! They look like something my great grandmother would have made, and I LOVE that. Thanks for the great pattern!" L, great work!! Very inspiring and they do look "vintagey"!! LOL

Free Christmas Felt Ornament Tutorial







Here is another awesome Mommy creation! This Mommy used SewSensible's Scoop Neck Dress Top sewing pattern! What a cute little dress and of course the model is adorable!! Here is what this Mommy said, "Here is a pic of the dress I made with your scoop neck dress top pattern. I have almost all of your patterns and cant wait until I am able to get the applique apron skirt!! M, love this dress and the embroidery on it! Awesome work!!



SewSensible Scoop Neck Dress Top



Many many thanks to each of you that sent me your awesome creations! Please keep them coming. They not only bless me but inspire others! I just love to see what you are making for your loved ones!


Also, SewSensible Christmas Gifts are available to order online. These are SewSensible Sewing Patterns on CD in a case that will be sent directly to the person you want to receive this gift. They make great hostess gifts or a great gift idea for one of your internet sewing friends! Click here to find out more information.




1 comment:

The Messer Family said...

Yay...you're so sweet. i hear you guys have lots of white stuff today!!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!