Sew Sensible

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

More Christmas Ornaments!






I am really having some fun with these felt ornaments! One reason is because they take no time to make!! Just my kind of project!! The buttons are fabric covered buttons which makes for a fun look!! These embroidery designs are from VK Digitizing at SWAK Embroidery. If you look close you can see the words Christmas, Joyous, and Peace. I love these designs. If you do not have an embroidery machine, of course you can use a sewing machine design or get some of those great iron on Christmas designs!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is sooo cool!! I liked them at first, but love them now that you pointed out the words. I couldn't see the snowflake anymore after seeing "Christmas" on it. It's like the JESUS sign where they only feel in the space between the letters. It looks like a foreign language then BAMB all you can see is Jesus. Okay I'm rambling. Have a great day!

Trina said...

OMW I LOVE THESE! Seriously, I think they are the BEST homemade ornaments I have seen this year. I love that the snowflakes are made from words. Am so SO sad that I don't have a machine to make these with!!! UGH!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute!!!

Unknown said...

Cute! I have been wanting to find some cute Christmas designs. I'll have to head over to SWAK later!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!