Sew Sensible

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Chenille Christmas Dress and Scoop Neck Dress Top Sewing Pattern



Ok, I made Zoë's Chenille Christmas Dress just now!! One down two to go!! I was able to leave the trim from the blanket as the trim of the dress. I used SewSensible's Scoop Neck Dress Top sewing pattern. Oh, and that is my sweet son, Asa, in the background. Our neighbors had a garage sale this morning and I bought them a pogo stick! That really brings back some memories!!


As I write this, Tommy is putting the lights on our home but before he was doing this a neighborhood dog tee teed on our Christmas tree that we got this morning!! It is still on the ground wrapped up. I will need to go spray it down now! LOL First I am going to finish testing my Zoë Doll Embroidery Applique' Design then I'll go wash our newly purchased Christmas tree!! :) Below is a picture of SewSensible's Zoë Doll. Her dress is applique' and she has a sweet little cross on it. All of my doll designs are named after my daughters. This one is my ethnic one since Zoë is from Peru! I have plans for all my Doll Designs in 2009!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!