Sew Sensible

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Boutique Bottoms sewing pattern!



Here are my precious nieces in their Santa outfits I made them using SewSensible Boutique Bottoms and SWAK's applique stocking! Aren't they so cute and they are so sweet! The younger one, Annalyce, is only a few days younger than Elijah. It was such a blessing to be pregnant at the same time with my sister in law. It definitely was a once in a lifetime experience. Thanks, Jill, for sending me these pictures! They both look absolutely adorable!


And here is a cute Applique Apron Skirt that I received today. I have a feeling someone is planning a trip to Disney!! Great job, G, and love the band instead of the ruffle! Here is what this Mommy said, "Aimee, here is another applique apron skirt that I just finished up. I didn't use the ruffle on this one and am just as happy how this came out. THere are so many possibilities with this pattern."

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!