Sew Sensible

Saturday, December 13, 2008

FAITH Double Layer Dress Top sewing pattern and Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern!







Look at these awesome Mommy creations using SewSensible's FAITH Double Layer Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms sewing patterns. Here is what this Mommy said, "I love using your patterns and I get so many comments from others on L's clothes. Here are a few of the latest ...The Santa pants were a big hit. I often use the Boutique Bottoms pattern to compliment other sun dresses or tops I make. They are so easy to put together but the ruffle adds a little pizazz."


Thanks, C, for sending these pictures and the kind words! Your outfits are so cute and your little daughter is a doll!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!