Sew Sensible

Friday, December 5, 2008

Animal Print Christmas Ornaments and Sewing Pattern Tutorial!






I made some more Christmas ornaments using some animal print felt! I really like these and they are easy and quick! And I love that the snowflake is a word. If you look close you will see Joyous, Peace, and Christmas. I do not have the fabric buttons on these. I am going to get some jingle bells tomorrow and put them up to them to see if I might want to try a bell instead of a button. Fun Fun!! While doing these I did take pictures to make a free tutorial which I will post on this blog. And if you do not have an embroidery machine, you can of course make a simple sewing machine applique' or I saw some cute iron on applique'. I guess that would be ok to iron on felt. I never tried that before. hmmm.


I also cut out the dress panels from the chenille blanket my MIL gave me. I will be making each of my younger daughters a Scoop Neck Dress Top from this white chenille blanket and I will pair the dress with a great Christmas red Boutique Bottom!!


My sewing pattern ebooks are now on CD at AllBrands.com. I have also made some pattern collections available for simple Christmas gifts for your girlfriends! They also make great hostess gifts! You simply pick out your pattern collection, purchase via paypal, put your personal message and the name and address of the person to receive the gift in the comment section of paypal and I will mail it to them Priority Mail. The SewSensible Christmas Gift is a CD inside a DVD case with SewSensible's new look. This gift will be placed in a Moss Green organza fabric drawstring bag with a personalized gift tag from you! If you have any questions, please let me know! You can get more information here! There is a $5.00 shipping fee in the price of the pattern collections.

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!