Sew Sensible

Monday, December 22, 2008

Boutique Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms sewing patterns and FAITH Double Layer Dress sewing pattern, sewing projects!

Below are some awesome Mommy creations that I received a couple of days ago and am just getting around to post. Why does sickness decide to visit when it is the holidays!!?? My sweet little Elijah, our almost 2 year old, had rotovirus. Let me tell you, that is NOT a virus you want a child to have!! However, with 9 people in this house not one got the virus. That was only God! However, I now have four with fever. Zoë had 103 last night and Asa was right behind her. Then Rose got fever and then my wonderful husband came home from work looking ill and he ended up with 102 fever!! YUK! You can know I am walking around this house praying a hedge of protection for all of them and binding anymore sickness in this house!! Did I tell you I LOVE to pray!! More than that though I love to see God move and do the impossible! It excites me! I think what really excites me is believing something is going to happen when everything around me is telling me it will not and then watching God do it! So maybe that is a word for someone reading this today! You are believing for something whether for another family member, a relationship, or just something you have been asking God for a long time. Stand firm to Hebrews 11:1 and know God is in control! I LOVE that scripture!!


Ok, back to the awesome creations! This Mommy below used SewSensible's Boutique Dress Top and Bottoms Sewing Pattern and FAITH Double Layer Dress Top. I love them and am making some this week for Christmas presents! Great job, N!!





Here is what this awesome Mommy said, "Thank you so much for your beautiful patterns. I have bought three of them so far and all three have been SO easy! You are very talented. May God Bless you with a wonderful Christmas."

And this Mommy used SewSensible's Zoë Doll Embroidery Applique' Design along with SewSensible's Boutique Bottoms sewing pattern. Here is what this awesome Mommy said, "..... my little princess in her new shirt and boutique bottoms. I just love it and so does M. She keeps showing everyone the dolly on her shirt and she thinks pants with ruffles are for twirling." I love this, P!! She is so cute and her sweet outfit is adorable!"



1 comment:

NaomiG said...

Cute outfits... love the fabric choices. :-) And, your paragraph about prayer is so true... I'm calling this year our year of answered prayers. :-) That probably seems a little weird, because every year should be like that (and it is) but this year, one thing after another, we got answered prayers almost immediately after asking them, or at the very least, before it was too late... we had a huge relocation, so a lot of things were very time sensitive. :-) As a result, I am endeavoring to be sure to thank the Lord for his answered prayers, immediately, I think sometimes we forget that step. :-) And, also give thanks for always answering our prayers. :-) Merry Christmas!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!