Sew Sensible

Saturday, May 3, 2008

SewSensible

Hello! I have missed SewSensible! For the past three days, Tommy and I have been at the 4th orphan adoption summit in Fort Lauderdale, Florida! I am sitting at the Tampa airport right now waiting for our delayed flight! I miss my children so much but the time with Tommy has been great. We are actually extremely tired. We literally have been in the summit since Thursday afternoon non stop. As some of you know, six of our eight children are adopted. Our passion is orphans and adoption so this summit was amazing for us and we are coming home with big dreams for the children in foster care and the children in orphanages. Anyway, I am also ready to release my next pattern which will hopefully be the beginning of next week. In the meantime, if any of you have a heart for the orphan then visit the Christian Alliance for Orphans! You will not regret it! Also, I will be speaking more about our plans on our orphan adoption blog "His Heart for Orphans".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh you have been very busy!!! I wish you sweet returns with your kiddo's.. I am sure they are missing you just as much! We missed you here too... I check daily for new posts!! I always like to see whats been created next! Well I am glad you have had a very blessed time.. I will have to go check out the sites you posted!! Take care and hug those babies!!

God Bless

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!