Sew Sensible

Saturday, May 17, 2008

All in One Romper Sewing Pattern!







Here is an awesome Mommy creation using SewSensible's All in One Romper sewing pattern! We've seen this beautiful princess before and I knew she would look cute in anything she wore!! Here is what this Mommy had to say, "Great pattern, I love it!!!"


Thanks so much, D, for blessing me today with these pictures!! I love the one with her sucking her thumb!! That picture reminds me that no matter how old they act they are still our babies! Love it!


All in One Note: Pattern for size 5/6 comes right below the knee however the other sizes are capri length. This pattern and Boutique Bottoms are easy to customize into shorts, capris, or pants. This goes for SewSensible Boutique Bottoms as well. Just measure desired length, then minus the ruffle length and you have the total length.

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!