Sew Sensible

Sunday, May 18, 2008

FAITH Double Layer Dress Top!







Here is sweet little T again! This time Mommy's custom creation was with SewSensible's FAITH Double Layer Dress Top! Cute cute!! Here is what this Mommy said, "Hi Aimee, I sewed this faith top for T last night. I love this pattern it was so easy!!! I'm going to make a matching pair of pants. I can't wait to make more of these top/dresses... I'm loving your pattern's, I never sewed so much in my life and I'm loving it, you've created a monster...I can't stop sewing."




Thanks, D, again for these blessings! I have the sewing bug too! We have a family reunion in June so I am sewing my three younger daughters matching outfits. I have also started my next sewing pattern! I will post today!


Also, my friend Nanoo Designs has her new Emily Dress sewing pattern available! A very beautiful dress! You can check it out here on her blog! Or visit You Can Make This! where it is now available or her Etsy shop!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!