Sew Sensible

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

All in One Romper and FAITH Double Layer Dress Top Sewing Patterns!


Here is my niece in her All in One! Isn't she just adorable!! Thank you, Jill, for blessing me with this picture! I made this for her last year but it was way too big. This year it fits her alot better. I had added an "m" applique but it could have been positioned a little higher! The All in One is a perfect canvas for a custom applique or embroidery design! YCMT now has a sister site SWAK Embroidery! There are some free embroidery designs for signing up for their newsletter!


And below is my friend's precious daughter wearing a Mommy custom creation using SewSensible's FAITH sewing pattern! Thank you, Melodye, for blessing me with this picture and HC is a little princess!



FAITH Pattern Change: Please see the small change I made to the FAITH pattern here!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!