Sew Sensible

Monday, May 5, 2008

Dress Top Sewing Pattern!




Here is a precious Mommy creation using SewSensible's Dress Top sewing pattern! Here is what this Mommy said, "Hey Aimee!I just wanted to send you an email and say THANK YOU!! I've only had my sewing machine a few weeks and I had NEVER sewn anything besides scraps in my life until I bought this pattern!! It was so simple and turned out really well. I made it in just a few hours! Thanks for taking the time to make these patterns so simple and yet still be so cute."




Thanks so much, C, for blessing me with these kind words and for these adorable pictures of your precious 10 month old!! This is why I do what I do!! I just love to hear how "newbie" sewing Moms are doing this! Congratulations for all that you are doing!! Isn't it so rewarding to see your children or grandchildren wear something you created! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No way...This is so encouraging.. What a blessing to see all these Mommy's sewing!! I love it!! You did a great job on the dress!!

Melanie

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!