Sew Sensible

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

HOPE JOY Bubble Top Sewing Pattern!





Ok, I have to admit that the technology side to this business just frustrates me!! I don't know what I am doing so I am relying on others for help. It can be a little bit stressful especially with four children running around while you are trying to figure this out! With that said, I have been trying all morning to put my new pattern on my website along with two pattern collections. I apologize to you who have emailed me wondering when HOPE JOY will be available. As soon as I get this download corrected on my site, it will be ready which I am hoping is tonight! I will post as soon as it is ready!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you today!! Peace will be in your home!! hugs!!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!