Sew Sensible

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Simple Sunday Dress Sewing Pattern!

Isn't she adorable!!!!! Here is an awesome Mommy creation using SewSensible Simple Sunday Dress sewing pattern and here is what this Mommy said, "I did it! I finished it today! This has got to be the sweetest little dress ever! The pattern, once again, so easy to follow. I love this pattern and will definitely be making more of these for S. Again, a million times over, thank you. Love and Light, H"


Thank you, H, for sending this to me!! Love to receive pictures of what you guys are making with SewSensible Children's Boutique Sewing Patterns!! Love the fabric you chose too!


Physical Patterns:
The Simple Sunday Dress is not a physical pattern yet. It is only downloadable at this time. I have just finished the directions for the revisions of the Scoop Neck Dress Top and will be drawing the pattern in the coming days and hopefully this can be sent to the testers early next week! All of SewSensible Patterns are designed with the beginner in mind. My lines are simple and my directions are clear and easy to read. If you are interested in carrying SewSensible Patterns, please contact me for more information or you may order wholesale from any of the distributors I have listed above this post. If you are a Boutique Shop/Fabric Quilt Shop and you carry SewSensible Patterns, I strongly suggest making a couple outfits with my patterns to hang in your shop. You will be amazed at how much better SewSensible patterns will sell. If you are a virtual store then I too suggest making some outfits to showcase on your site. The customer loves to see what others are making with a pattern before they purchase (but you probably already knew this ;)


If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me and ask. Have a wonderfully blessed weekend!! In Christ, Aimee'


Twitter:
Follow me on twitter for the latest updates (even before they go on this blog). I love twitter! If you do not have a twitter account just go to http://www.twitter.com/ and signup for free. I have also found at home using http://www.tweetdeck.com/ has helped me add pictures and websites better. It is simple and user friendly! Come on, Moms, GrandMoms and Aunts too!! Start twittering!! :) You can follow me by pressing the Follow Me on Twitter bird icon at the top right on the sidebar of this blog. See you in Twitterland!!

1 comment:

LouLou said...

Aimee, I am still dying for the scoop neck revisions for my girlies.... I have some fabric just waiting ;)

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!