Sew Sensible

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern!

Here is an awesome Mommy creation I received in my inbox last week and just a super sweet email to go along with it! She used SewSensible Boutique Bottoms sewing pattern. Thanks so much, K, for taking time to send me that email and picture. It came at a good time and your precious daughter is just too cute and I love the bottoms!!

"I am so glad I stumbled upon your website this summer when I was just getting started! Thank you for making such wonderful patterns and for writing such clear and straightforward directions to go with them! I get so many compliments from my daughter's outfits that I made! People cannot believe that I just started sewing this summer! Thank you again for your wonderful patterns and for teaching me to sew!!!! K"


PHYSICAL PATTERN:
This pattern is also available as a physical pattern with the new graphics and directions! See sidebar Boutique Shops that sell SewSensible Physical Patterns.

1 comment:

My Little Cupcake said...

These are precious!!! I love this pattern too! I got it a few days ago, and have already made 3 pairs of pants with it. So easy and super cute!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!