Sew Sensible

Saturday, October 31, 2009

New Sewing Pattern Coming Soon!






Ok, I have been sewing up a new pattern. I took these pictures with my phone as you can tell! It is not what you think it is!!?? ;) I am working on the sizes now. I am excited that this will be for me!!..... and you!! I am excited to finally use all the beautiful fabric on something for me!! This will be a holiday pattern and of course I will use holiday fabric but for now I loved to use this Jennifer Paganelli fabric (the top and bottom picture). I will hopefully give more details in the coming days about this pattern but until then HOW EXCITING!!!!! (smile).

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

*clapping with excitement*

Nicki said...

I love it Aimee! It is gorgeous

One More Equals Four said...

Cannot wait!!!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!