Sew Sensible

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Scoop Neck Dress Top sewing pattern!

Scoop Neck Dress Top with gathered sleeve option

Goal accomplished! Ok, well a goal I had several days ago but I did accomplish it finally today! I was finally able to sew a test of the Scoop Neck Dress Top with option of short gathered sleeves . Just a simple sew! The only thing I am looking at adding is possibly two loops for the side for the ties. I kind of like the way it hangs down when tied (you cannot tell from the picture); however, I noticed it may have bothered Grace when she tried on the dress. She will wear it to a birthday party on Saturday so I will know for sure whether I want to add loops or not. Other than that, I like the outcome! Hopefully it will be in the testers email by next Tuesday. This one is coming a little slower than I would have wanted but it is coming :)

4 comments:

LouLou said...

Girl, I am so ready for the revisions!! I can't wait to make them for my girls....I can make it for Anne Pearce now, but it falls off Essie's shoulders.

SewSensible said...

I know!! me too, Lou!!!!! :)
working on it girl. 8 kiddos definitely slows me down. I am trying to add a cute flower and bow with it. Tried something just now. Testers will hopefully get it begining of week.

My Little Cupcake said...

So cute!!! I love it with the sash, and the pink fabric makes it extra girly. Will have to order this pattern from you soon!

The Miller 6 said...

I LOVE this dress...how adorable are the puffy sleeves!? Can't wait!!!! And as always, I can always be a tester again if you'd like :) LOL

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!