Sew Sensible

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Twirl SKORT Sewing Pattern, Reversible Pleated Dress Top Sewing Pattern, and Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern!




"Here are pictures of the second test pattern top that I made a few weeks ago. I didn't have access to ric-rack, so I improvised. The second picture is the top in reverse, with matching bloomers! Love it! Thanks so much for the chance to test your patterns! S"


Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern

"Hey, Aimee'. This time I tried the bottom band instead of the ruffle and made them a little longer. They turned out great! I love the pants both ways! Thanks again, B"
Twirl SKORT Sewing Pattern

"She absolutely loved the skort and I love that she can hang upside down on her swings and remain covered!"


So cute!! All of these!! Thanks so much for sending them in! Just love the emails and especially love that some of you were beginners!! Awesome! Awesome!! And your little models are just beautiful!!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!