Sew Sensible

Friday, July 10, 2009

HOPE JOY Bubble Top sewing pattern, Boutique Bottoms sewing pattern, FAITH Double Layer Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms, All in One sewing pattern,

Boutique Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms sewing patterns

HOPE JOY Bubble Top sewing pattern

Twirl SKORT sewing pattern



FAITH Double Layer Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms sewing patterns

All in One Romper sewing pattern

"I have loved your patterns. As a busy mom of 5 who wanted to learn how to sew for my kids, these have been the perfect way to jump right in as a beginner and still end up with adorable creations! I was able to make "matching" outfits for my 10, 4 and 2 year old with the dress top, faith double layer top and all in one romper. I have also made the twirl skort and bubble top. Thank you so much for such beautiful patterns!" S


Wow! I just was so blessed by this email! Your daughters are beautiful and I am touched that they are all wearing creations their Mom made them!! You are awesome! Thanks for sending this to me!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!