Sew Sensible

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Simple Sunday Dress sewing pattern, Twirl SKORT sewing pattern, and Reversible Pleated Dress Top sewing pattern!

Simple Sunday Dress sewing pattern

"Dear Aimee, I just want to send two photos and a huge thank you for what you do and who you are! I so greatly appreciate you providing us Mom's with "sewible" (is that a word?) patterns that are modest and age appropriate!! I have twin girls whom I've made your faith top for (out of the same material actually), but I've only got one Simple Sunday Dress finished. I wanted to send you a photo just to let you know how very much I appreciate you and your work! I look forward to trying some of your patterns for us Moms! Blessings to you and your family! M"
Jacksonville, FL


M, thank you so much for sharing this picture with me! Your dress is awesome! I know your precious daughters will be absolutely beautiful walking around in their Mommy's awesome creations! And this post is exciting for me because both of you awesome Mommy's adopted!! Love this!! Thanks for blessing me with your kind words too and "sewible" is definitely a word to me! LOL!!


Reversible Pleated Dress Top sewing pattern



"Hi again Aimee! I had so much fun with the twirl skort yestersday that I made the Pleated Dress Top today! Aimee, you are so talented and these patterns are so nice and easy and they look great! I've had lots of compliments on every outfit I have made from your patterns. Thanks so much for what you do! K"


K, love these! Love the thumbs up from K below!! Must make you feel great knowing you have her approval!! HA!! Love the fabric too! And you know I especially love that she has a Mommy now and a hope and a future!! You are awesome and K is beautiful!!
Twirl SKORT sewing pattern

"I purchased a couple of patterns including your Twirl Skort. I LOVE how it turned out! I cut out some of the flowers from the fabric and appliqued them onto a plain white tee for the top. Very simple and a super cute outfit! K loves it as you can see by the "thumbs up"! Thanks for all of your hard work designing these wonderful patterns for mom's like us! In Christ, K"

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!