Sew Sensible

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Sewing Pattern: Reversible Pleated Dress Top Sewing Pattern!



Believe me, I am working as much as I can to get this pattern released! Having to redraw the graphics has really set me back especially since all the children are home all day and begging for my attention 24/7!! There are only 19 steps to this pattern and I have redrawn all up to step 16 so only 3 more steps to redraw!! Yay!! In the meantime, here is another tester's photo! Too cute!! And how beautiful is this little model!!

1 comment:

Kristin Gunn said...

I LOVE this top! I have purchased all of your patterns and can't wait to add this one to the collection! Love the women's reversible top too!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!