Sew Sensible

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Finally sewing for me!!


FINALLY sewing something for me!!!!! This started out being the Boutique Dress Top for Women but after I sewed the first one I did not like how the back fit so I got an idea for the back, drew it up and was able to sew it this morning!!!!! I am SEW excited about how this came out! I will cut me another one today and hopefully sew it during naptime! The bottom hem is not sewn yet. I was so excited to try it on that I hurried up and got the children to take pictures of me. The pictures aren't great but they had fun doing it. This was actually taken by my 2yo! I'll have to get Tommy to take some better shots and post those however I will keep the back a secret for now!! Oh, and it is reversible!!!!! Love this!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I can't wait to see the whole thing! Thinking about releasing a pattern for it? =)

Dina said...

More photos please! I want to see the newest masterpiece!

Carol said...

From what i can see it looks very cute. So when will we see the pattern for this lol.

Melanie Bushby said...

Ohhh the suspense! I am so anxious to see what you have been up to!! I am sure its too cute! I have been wanting to try something for myself as well.. I have been losing weight and feeling good..So Hopefully you will make a pattern for us mommies too!! So exciting...It looks great so far!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!