Sew Sensible

Thursday, June 4, 2009

FAITH Double Layer Dress Top sewing pattern and Boutique Bottoms sewing pattern!

I just feel like I can't catch up since our vacation and now that it is summer and all the children are home during the day I really have less time to do what I want to do! BUT life is good and I am blessed!! Here are a few awesome Mommy creations using FAITH Double Layer Dress Top sewing pattern and Boutique Bottoms sewing pattern. Just too too cute!! I LOVE to get these pictures! Thanks Moms for sending them to me. I believe you know how much joy I get when I see these in my email!! And thanks for the kind words too!


"It turned out so great. I've had several people ask me where I got the outfit and it feels good to say I made it! Thanks again for sharing! M"



"I am one of your biggest fans. Your patterns are so awesome and simple. The outfits are definitely an eye catcher. Thanks again for your continued awesome patterns. The boutique bottoms are now the only pattern i use for shorts, capris or long pants I Love Them. Totally addicting is all i can say about your patterns. Thank you and God Bless you and your family. C"


"I made this for a friend with a little girl who was born last October. Love it!! And all your patterns!!! LA"

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!