Sew Sensible

Friday, June 12, 2009

FAITH Double Layer Dress Top sewing pattern and Boutique Bottoms sewing pattern!







Look how sweet these awesome Mommy creations are and how cute those sweet little girls look!


Here is what this Mom said, "I have made several of your patterns before and love them. My daughter just loves wearing them and so do her friends. They usually get a matching one for their birthday. Your patterns were the first clothes I ever tried to sew and LOVE them. They are so easy to follow. I love the step by step visual directions. They really make it easy for a first time sewer."


Thanks so much, S!! Love the outfits and the girls look super cute! Now I want to make my girls some zebra boutique bottoms!! Thanks for your kind words as well!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!