Sew Sensible

Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Sewing Pattern testing phase!


This is what I am doing today along with running here and there as children have needs you know when one is trying to sew!! LOL The picture above is each size bodice about to be cut out and tested. I had to redraw each neckline for a better fit.

Also, I am excited to point you in a new etsy store direction! Haysie-Doodle! Hays is a great sewing friend of mine I met through SewSensible. She is actually one who has tested several of my patterns when I need a tester. She is MULTI talented!! Go check out her store when you have time and she does custom orders!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!