Sew Sensible

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Boutique Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern and Lollipop Embroidery Applique'


Well, I was able to finish the Christmas outfits for our family friend's daughter and we were able to visit them today as well! Rose so graciously and happily modeled the outfit for the camera. (And now I see I rushed and tied the bow in the back). I used the Sweet Cupcake Applique Design from SWAK and added Sweet Girl to it and the bottom picture is a pair of Boutique Bottoms with two applique' tees. One has SewSensible Embroidery Lollipop Design and the other has SWAK's I Love U design.



This week I will be working on the Simple Sunday Dress and another pattern that is just as simple! I hope to have a picture of that one by the end of the week but no promises there. Now that I get to cross off the Christmas outfits from my list, I can go to the next project on the list! I am finally getting into 2009 projects and am able to think about all the cute fabric I purchased in the beginning of the year for 2009. One of those exciting purchases was 15 yards of Jennifer Paganelli's Cindy from her Mod Girls collection. I can't wait to use this fabric!!










1 comment:

Shelly said...

love the way the top and pants turned out. know the recipient loved it too!
Shelly

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!