Sew Sensible

Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Sewing Pattern Test pictures!







I was able to sew another test of the Simple Sunday Dress. I have made small changes to the sleeve ruffle part of the bodice. You can visibly see the changes to the sleeve ruffle if you look at the first dress and then the one of Grace. The one on Grace is before the change. Also, the one Grace has on was a size 3/4 but it was too big on her and actually fit Rose who is a size 5/6 so I will be making some size changes to the bodice's I have drawn out. The little green dress you see above is without the bow. My plans are to have the Simple Sunday Dress with a bow or optional fabric flower. I will be adding a fabric flower to the green dress above. This was originally a size 1/2. I am waiting for Grace to wake up from nap so I can try it on her and then I will know if that bodice size is getting changed. I also shortened the length on the green dress above for this test only because that was all the fabric I had. I may also have a band option for this dress as well. All in all, I love this dress! It is so simple to sew and as all my patterns, it is designed with the beginner in mind!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!