Sew Sensible

Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Sewing Pattern coming soon!

front

back

I just finished the directions and cover dress for SewSensible Simple Sunday Dress! So for all you beginners, I hope you are ready!! You will be amazed at just how simple this dress is to make and how cute it turns out! I decided to use Jennifer Paganelli's fabric for the dress. One thing I like about Jennifer's fabric designs is a subtle color I don't expect (in a good way!) This particular fabric has some soft lavender/purple in the flowers so that is why I chose the light purple polka dot fabric for the bow. I also used the same fabric for the whole dress but as you saw in my previous one, you can change it up with so many cute coordinating fabrics.

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!