Sew Sensible

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Boutique Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms!


Now how adorable is this little girl!! Her awesome Mommy sent this to me tonight. Here is what she said, "... wanted you to see a picture of the outfit that I made for my 3-year-old. I am addicted now and have THREE more outfits cut and ready to make, lol. Hope you like it. A loves it so much that she slept in it for a few days and that says something for her! Blessings."

C, thanks so much for taking your time to send this picture! What a blessing it was to receive it and I love it! Your little girl is just so sweet and adorable looking and your outfit is precious! Great job!!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

She is adorable. So glad that someone thought to send YOU the picture. Seems like so many times you as the designer never see what the "average mom" does with the patterns. I'm glad you get to see the results of your labors!
~Shelly~

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!