Sew Sensible

Friday, July 25, 2008

Tween Teen Sewing Patterns! Pajamas!

Well, here is a new customer creation: a Tween custom creation!! This awesome Tween made herself a pair of pajamas using SewSensibl'e Boutique Bottoms sewing pattern for Tweens and Teens!! She is 10 years old!! Wow!! Look how great they turned out! Here is what her Mom said,

"Just wanted to send you these pics from the PJ pant making day around here! I made younger DDs pants with the pink camo frog print she picked out using the (Tween Teen)boutique bottom pant in the XS size, fit her perfectly! Older DD made her pants, with the Disney fairy fabric she picked out, pretty much all by herself! She is 10 and has done some sewing before but this is the first garment she has made! She loved doing it and was a super easy project for her to start on! THANKS AGAIN!!!"


Thanks, R, for blessing me with these pictures! They look awesome and I know you are a proud Mommy!! :) I can't wait for my girls to sew! This would make a great gift for her to make her friend's for their birthdays! She'll be giving the best gift at the party!! (Ok, unless someone else gives money!! LOL) I remember I loved those kinds of gifts as a tween/teen!!


No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!