Sew Sensible

Monday, July 21, 2008

FAITH Double Layer Dress Top Sewing Pattern, Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern and All in One Sewing Pattern!





Well, this has been a busy Mommy! Here are some awesome Mommy custom creations using SewSensible's FAITH Double Layer Dress Top sewing pattern, Boutique Bottoms sewing pattern and SewSensible's All in One Romper sewing pattern. Here is what this Mommy said,

"Hi, Aimee'! The Romper was one of my first attempts. Perfect for young toddlers. I made this one for my 18 month old. I love the way it looks on her! We've had so many compliments. I've even made a few for friends. This second outfit is my latest creation. I used the Faith Top (slightly altered w/ snaps in the back) and the Boutique Bottoms. This was my first try at something a little fancy w/ embellishments. I just love the way it turned out!Thank you for offering such awesome patterns!"


Thanks, J, for these great pictures of your precious daughter in her Mommy creations! I am inspired by all your ric rac!! I think I will have to add some ric rac to my next daughter's outfits! Love the fabric too! Great job!!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!