Sew Sensible

Monday, July 7, 2008

FAITH Double Layer Dress Top Sewing Pattern, Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern




Ok, how cute are these pictures! These are close to my heart because this is an awesome Mommy creation using SewSensible's FAITH Double Layer Dress Top sewing pattern from a Mom who has adopted her daughters and they look like my daughters that we adopted from Peru!! Just so cute! Here is what this Mommy said,



"Dear Aimee', I purchased your Faith pattern last week and began sewing this past Thursday afternoon. I never thought I would enjoy sewing like I did! I had only made one other dress for my daughters so I didn't have much experience. Thank you so very much for creating something so easy to understand and such a pleasure to make! My mother and grandmother had always made me lots of clothes, but I was never interested in learning when I was younger. I finally decided I wanted to try, but the commercial patterns made no sense to me. Your instructions and photos were perfect! I just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart from one adoptive homeschooling Mom to another!"


Thanks so much, M, for blessing me with these very kind words and beautiful pictures! How awesome!!


And then here is an awesome Mommy creation using SewSensible's Boutique Bottoms sewing pattern where this Mommy got creative and added an elastic band around the bottom to coordinate with her daughter's pillowcase dress! Well, she is actually using her daughter as a model. She made this as a gift to give a lady in their church! Too cute, J! The family will be blessed to receive this gift! Thanks for blessing me today!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!