Sew Sensible

Monday, July 14, 2008

Boutique Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms sewing patterns for Tweens and Teens!





Here is the precious Elizabeth!! Isn't she just adorable and she is just as sweet in person! Elizabeth and her sister Emily who is just as kind and adorable will be my models for my Tween Teen sewing patterns! I am so blessed to have them live right down the street. What an amazing family they are and love the Lord with all their heart! I am almost finished the instructions and just need to put it all together and let my testers test the sizes as well! I am aiming to release these two patterns in two weeks.


Elizabeth is wearing a custom outfit using SewSensible's Boutique Dress Top sewing pattern and Boutique Bottoms sewing pattern for Tweens and Teens sizes 7-16Plus. This is a size 7/8 shown in picture.

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!