Sew Sensible

Thursday, July 3, 2008

FAITH Double Layer Dress Top, Boutique Bottoms, and Betsy/Joey Shorts sewing patterns!




Ok, is this not the cutest pictures! Thank you so much, Leigh Ann, for blessing me! Leigh Ann is another one of those amazing Mommies I have met through SewSensible. I could make a long list of all of you who have blessed me with these kind of pictures! I never get tired of them! And Leigh Ann, LOVE the star stitch!! And your children are beautiful! I know you are a proud Mommy!! :)

The other blessing in this picture is that my friend Nanette from Nanoo Designs and I never would have imagined two years ago that we would be a part of your child's wardrobe! :) Nanette and I and several other friends sewed together on a regular basis for some time. We started this sewing venture together as excited friends encouraging each other to do this and look at all of this now!! You see, in this picture is my SewSensible's FAITH Double Layer Dress Top sewing pattern and SewSensible's Boutique Bottoms sewing pattern and Nanoo's Children's Design reversible shorts!! Just another example in my life where God has truly blessed me and I know Nanette mirrors that feeling! It is a Wonderful Life!

Here is what Leigh Ann said :)
"I am, again, in love with your patterns. They are so easy to follow and they turn out so beautifully. I think this outfit is simply darling - thanks again!! I even took your suggestion from the pattern and used a star stitch in the maroon thread to create a contrast at the bottom of the top! I'm attaching a 4th picture to show my boys in their matching shorts (Nanoo Design's Betsey/Joey shorts)."

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!