Sew Sensible

Thursday, March 20, 2008

FAITH Sewing Pattern!

Today I started on Zoë's Easter Dress. I am using the bunny elephant owl ladybug fabric I had in another post! Anyway, while I was sewing this one, which is the FAITH Double Layer Dress Top, I decided to fold the loops differently and I believe it makes a much cleaner look to the back. Here are a couple of pictures. I have not added the elastic yet. I tried it on Rose and although it looks like a cleaner look on the hanger it seems it wouldn't make a difference which way you decided to fold the loop. It's up to you! I basically just folded them over where the two ends were on top of each other instead of side by side.


No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!