Sew Sensible

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

FAITH Double Layer Dress Top Sewing Pattern and Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern!




Look at this little princess!! Here are two Mommy Creations that are SEW cute!! She used the FAITH Double Layer Dress Top Sewing Pattern and the Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern. Here is what this Mommy said, "I love your patterns! They were both soooo easy! I got so inspired and made them both in like 3 hours total. Here are some pics of them. Thanks so much for the patterns."

Thanks, K, for these adorable pictures of your daughter and such awesome creations by You! I am always blessed by them!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh My she is so precious!! What cute outfits!! Ok.. So I was waiting for my Fabric to come in the to make the Faith!! I am so excited after seeing this!! So Cute!!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!