Sew Sensible

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Girl Sewing Pattern coming soon!



Still working hard to get Happy Girl out!! Looks like it is pushed until this weekend because I have decided to add a simple headband to the pattern! You are going to love the changes from the original picture from January! It is such an easy sew and looks absolutely adorable on the girls (if I may say so myself ;)! Above is the long version or below the knee version. I have not hemmed this one yet and I need to add the green fabric covered buttons that will look cute cute! Grace is also wearing the simple headband that will be with this pattern.

3 comments:

One More Equals Four said...

LOVE this long version. So cute!

Sarah said...

I LOVE the long version!!!! so so cute!!

Carla Hegeman Crim said...

So precious! I love long dresses on little girls. Your little ballerina is adorable, too!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!