Sew Sensible

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Girl sewing pattern coming this weekend!



Almost here! I have finished the back cover. We have an adoption fellowship today at our city park so I will be away from the computer today but hope to continue finishing the final details of getting this pattern released tomorrow (and Grace's 5th birthday party is tomorrow!) The busy life of a work at home Mom!!!!!

To all you busy Mom's I salute you and give you today this scripture that spoke VOLUMES to me yesterday morning. God always comes at just the right time to give us encouragement! I was having one of those nights where I just was so disappointed in how I reacted to my children and thought about all the ways I could have done it differently..... you know..... "could've lowered my voice", "could've said it a different way", "could've smiled instead of been frustrated"..... all those "could haves". And when I woke up yesterday morning the daily devotional I get on my computer said, "Read through Romans 8:28-39. Thank God for loving you, regardless of how well you are doing as a parent." WOW! Did I ever need that word of encouragement! I love my family and children dearly and I believe I do a good job fulfilling that role BUT I always want to be open to be even better! So for all you Mom's reading this who wish they "could've done it differently" (whatever that is), I want to give you encouragement!!!!! He loves you regardless!


Romans 8:28-31 And we know that in all things God works
for the good of those who love him, [fn] who [fn] have been called according to his purpose. For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified. What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

The pattern looks gorgeous! I almost have my sewing space set back up, so hopefully I will catch your next pattern test. =)
Thanks for the wonderful Scripture! What an uplifting one!
Hope your busy day is a great one! =)

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!