Sew Sensible

Friday, March 12, 2010

Beginner Sewing Patterns and Customer Creations!

SewSensible Simple Sunday Dress available as download only.
Please see side bar for boutique shops that carry SewSensible Physical Sewing Patterns

"I made this dress for my friend’s daughter for her Easter dress. I loved how it came out so much that I am making my daughters their Easter dresses with this pattern too. The fabrics are all from the Nicey Jane line by Heather Bailey."


SewSensible Scoop Neck Dress Top available as download only

Please see side bar for boutique shops that carry SewSensible Physical Sewing Patterns


"Dear Aimee, Thank you so much for the beautiful pattern. I have only been sewing for a few months (ever since I discovered boutique clothing - my daughter just turned one), and am by no means experienced. However, your little details in your pattern/instructions make this dress look like it was made by a professional! I am a big fan of the pdf patterns available on etsy, and you are now my favorite! My daughter will be wearing this dress for our Easter pictures with chicks and a bunny." C


FAITH Double Layer Dress Top available both downloadable and physical

Please see side bar for boutique shops that carry SewSensible Physical Sewing Patterns

And this is beautiful K! Here Mom is a sewing bug!! Thanks, J, for sending in this pic!! so cute!

Thanks so much all of you for sending in these cute adorable pictures of your beautiful models and your awesome creations!! Love them!!


I have some more to post and will do that this weekend! Don't they always inspire you?!! I know they inspire me!


And don't forget my new pattern Happy Girl is available! It is a sweet simple dress! My daughters are in love with the long version so it looks like I'll surely be making them some!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!