Sew Sensible

Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Girl Sewing Pattern coming this week!

Sister Love! they love each other so much!

the look is sweet with a subtle scallop accent that just adds an adorable delicate look!

they are so sweet and cute! Love them!
they were probably telling each other "Mom needs to chill!"

this picture is SO Grace!!!!! She is my little goofer-offer! (is that how you say it and spell it!)




So yesterday I photographed the girls for the Happy Girl sewing pattern cover downloadable version. I have to say that this is not my expertise!! First, I know I did this at the wrong time of day (bright and sunny!) and second, I am still learning my camera! Yes, it can be so frustrating! I have narrowed down to one for the downloadable version cover. The physcial version will be different because I am adding a bonus pattern. The pictures above are just some fun shots of the girls. They were good sports while Mommy freaked out a couple times too many!! HA!!


These are the above the knee option with either gathered or pleated dress. Rose is wearing the gathered version and Grace is wearing the pleated version. I am working hard to get this out by Wednesday!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!