Sew Sensible

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Twirl SKORT Sewing Pattern, Boutique Dress Top Sewing Pattern, Reversible Pleated Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms sewing pattern!

Here are some awesome Mommy and GrandMommy creations! Beautiful outfits made with lots of love and adorable models makes for one great post!!!!!


SewSensible Twirl SKORT Sewing Pattern



"Ok so it has been too long since I have Sewn!! But That all ended today... I went to my trusty Twirl Skort!! I completed two full outfits today and had a "Ball" doing them! Yes "Ball"...I say "Ball" cause the theme was GUMBALLS! So fun.. Your Twirl Skort was once again PERFECT for todays sew-a-thon!! I have to say I am now on a roll and plan to whip out more outfits from your patterns this coming week! So excited to be back at the sewing table again.. I can't thank you enough for making these patterns!! Have a Blessed Evening!! As Always with Love, M"



Reversible Pleated Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern
"This is my grandaughter. I think she likes her new outfit and I enjoyed making it!"


SewSensible Boutique Dress Top Sewing Pattern
"Hi Aimee, here is dress #2 that I made from Amy Butler fabrics....they are so nice. So she wore this to church last week, and my husband picked her up from her class and apparently many of the moms were loving the dress and amazed that I sewed it. Thanks again for the great pattern. In Him, W"


SewSensible Twirl SKORT Sewing Pattern


"Hey Aimee', thank you for allowing me the opportunity to test your twirl Skort. I really enjoyed making it! It is such a beautiful pattern." N


Reversible Pleated Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern


"Aimee, just wanted to shoot some pictures over to you! I finished L's outfit last night and I think it is my favorite yet. It turned out great and you know if I can do it, ANYONE can! It only took two days to finish both the top and bottoms and that is with C trying to sabotauge me at every turn! Thank you so much for your ministry, you are a blessing! S"

1 comment:

Melanie Bushby said...

Everyone has made such beautiful outfits out of all the patterns.. Gorgeous!!! Hope all is well Aimee.. God Bless.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!