Sew Sensible

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Simple Sunday Dress Sewing Pattern, Twirl SKORT Sewing Pattern, and Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern!





Simple Sunday Dress Sewing Pattern!



Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern!

"Thought you might like to see my newest creation! I love your patterns!!!
Thanks for your creative ideas and sooooo easy to follow patterns! God has really blessed you with a talent. " C


Twirl SKORT Sewing Pattern!


There is ALWAYS inspiration in the awesome Mommy and GrandMommy creations sent to me!! Thanks for letting me post them and thanks so much for the kind words! The outfits and the models are..... well, AWESOME! ;)


Also, just sent out the Scoop Neck Revised addition with optional long sleeve and ruffle at bottom to testers. I had many many respond to test this pattern so if you did not receive an email today please know that I do appreciate you and will be looking for more testers in the future. Thanks again!


Physical Pattern update: The Twirl SKORT and Reversible Pleated Dress Top pattern were sent to McCall's on Monday along with sending the new covers this week. I am rereading the directions for the above two and will be sending them out hopefully today. I expect the Twirl SKORT and the Reversible Pleated Dress Top to be ready as a physical pattern in the next 21 days. If you are interested in distributing or carrying them in your store, please email me and I will send you more information.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!