Sew Sensible

Sunday, April 26, 2009

FAITH Double Layer Dress Top Sewing Pattern, Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern, Boutique Easter Basket Sewing Pattern, Boutique Dress Top Sewing Pattern

Here are some awesome awesome Mommy custom creations!!!!! I believe you will be inspired by these Moms!! And thanks so much Moms for sending these into me!! You are an inspiration for others and may God continue to bless you! Your daughters are absolutely beautiful and SHINE with their Mommy creations on!!!!!
and Boutique Bottoms Sewing Patterns


"Aimee--Hi there! I kept checking on your patterns at All Brands. I'm sending you a picture of my girls in matching Faith Tops for their Easter egg hunt outfits! But I think that the eggs on the main fabric are kind of abstract and they can wear them all spring! My youngest daugher, is wearing the size 1/2 and my oldest daughter is wearing the size 5/6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this pattern and also posted this picture over at sewforum. I can't wait to make some more for summer! Thanks for designing such fabulous and friendly patterns. I am loving your new pleated reversible dress top. I hope that you and your family had a blessed Easter. Thanks for so freely sharing your talents! In Christ, M"



SewSensible FAITH Double Layer Dress Top Sewing Pattern and
Boutique Dress Top Sewing Pattern

"I purchased a few patterns a while back and now have a picture to share. I made matching outfits for my girls and my niece and their dolls. They were sooo easy to make and they turned out beautiful. The girls felt like princesses and were so excited to show them off. They definitely love to match, and we are now planning the next set of outfits. After my battle to thread the machine, everything else was easy. I love the step by step pictures. I am looking forward to buying some more of your patterns. Keep up the great work and I love to look at everyone's wonderful creations. V "


SewSensible All in One Romper Sewing Pattern


"Hey Aimee, I just wanted to show you the All In One Romper I made. I absolutely love this pattern. It is precious!!! Received so many compliments. Thank you. J"





SewSensible FAITH Double Layer Dress Top Sewing Pattern

"Aimee, Loved the pattern!"

SewSensible Scoop Neck Dress Top Sewing Pattern, Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern, and Boutique Easter Basket Sewing Pattern



"Aimee, I've been wanting to "write" for over a year now. I've fell in love with your patterns, and everyone who sees my N's outfits has a fit over them! They immediately ask where I purchased them. I've referred several moms and grandmoms to your site. I'm attaching a couple of photos of N wearing some of our creations. One is her Faith double layer top and bottoms in a cherry fabric. The other is her scoop neck top and bottoms with matching Easter basket. It's so fun mixing and matching the coordinating fabrics. May God continue to bless your family! Thanks for sharing your creativity with others. A"

1 comment:

Almost Always said...

I posted pics. my daughter modeling her Faith Dress Top on my blog along with links to your site!

everyone's girls look so pretty in their outfits...thanks again for the great pattern!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!