Sew Sensible

Monday, April 20, 2009

Applique Apron Skirt Sewing Pattern!


Here is an awesome Mommy creation from one of my blogging friends!! Leigh Ann, love the skirt but love your daughters cute dimple the most!! Thanks for sending this in!! And here is what LA said about SewSensible Applique Apron Skirt sewing pattern:

"This is a really cute pattern! I wasn't sure about it since I haven't done much applique, but I just decided to "feature" a cute fabric and I think it worked really, really well!! The pattern was great and was a pleasure to sew up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute!!! I have to agree that her dimple is way cuter!!! :)

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!