Sew Sensible

Monday, March 9, 2009

Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern, FAITH Double Layer Dress Top Sewing Pattern, and HOPE JOY Bubble Top Sewing Pattern!


SewSensible HOPE JOY Bubble Top and Boutique Bottoms sewing patterns


Sweet Sweet! Look at this sweet Mommy creation using SewSensible HOPE JOY Bubble Top and Boutique Bottoms sewing patterns. Here is what this awesome Mommy said, "Thanks for making it so simple to get instant gratification!!" Thank you so much for sending me these pictures! Your daughter is too cute!! Love love the outfit and fabric combinations!! You can't go wrong with pink in my book :)




And here is another awesome Mommy creation using SewSensible FAITH Double Layer Dress Top sewing pattern! Here is what this Mom said, "Aimee, how about the Faith top as a dress. . .I'm liking it! I never paid any attention when my mother sewed growing up. Now, as a mother of five (four girls), I'm beginning to sew and enjoying the creative outlet sooo much. Without your patterns and pictures, I'd have never had the courage to try. My mother is impressed and thinks you've taught me a lot. Thank you and keep 'em coming." Ok, first this little cutie is just edible looking! Asa, our first son, was just as chunky as your precious daughter and I just loved all those chubby parts!! Yes, I like FAITH as a dress! Great job and thanks for sending me the picture!! And thanks so much for the kind words!

And then here is another awesome Mommy creation using SewSensible Boutique Bottoms sewing pattern. Again, pink always works for me! Cute cute!! And your precious daughter seems to love it too!

3 comments:

IrinaBohemianDance said...

Hi!Beautiful all these creas...

congrats!

irina

7bordados said...

Sus creaciones son muy divertidas y parece que los destinatarios están encantados, gracias por permitir que nos asomemos a su blog.

Shelly said...

Those babies are just adorable—and it doesn’t’ hurt that they’re wearing your patterns! Hopefully I’ll have some pics to send you soon. I have the patterns, just haven’t gotten to making them yet. Seems there isn’t enough time in the day!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!