Sew Sensible

Monday, February 2, 2009

Twirl SKORT Skirt sewing pattern, and Scoop Neck Dress Top sewing pattern, Simple Sunday Dress coming in February!

Simple Sunday Dress
coming in February!
I am in need of a tester for size 6 months to 9 months. If you are interested in testing the Simple Sunday Dress for this size, please email me at sewsensible@sewsensible.net.

SewSensible's Twirl SKORT Skirt sewing pattern! How cute is this awesome Mommy creation!! The two girls are just beautiful and look so sweet. I love the Twirl SKORT!


And this is another awesome Mommy creation using SewSensible Scoop Neck Dress Top sewing pattern! Sweet sweet!

Many thanks to both Mommies for sending me these pictures!! I also received the nicest email just now and I wanted to share it with you. "I am horrible at making clothes I have tried almost evey pattern out there. I saw your sight and decided to give your patterns a try .. OH MY GOODNESS!!! I made an outfit I could not belive it . I bought the size 7 to 16 top and bottom set you have .. It was so simple to understand ..Thank you so much for coming up with easy patterns ... Again Thank you so much .. Your Customer Forever, M"

Ok, was that not the nicest email!! I know it blessed me so much. Thank you so much, M, for sharing those kind words with me.

3 comments:

LouLou said...

Ok, It's February! Give us the pattern!!! ;)

Shelly said...

I'm at the wrong computer to be able to email you. I'd love to be one of your testers for the 6-9 months sizes. I have a niece that is that size (I think she's still in that size range). If nothing else, I will be having two grandchildren--one I know is a girl between May and October.
~Shelly~

SewSensible said...

Thank all of you so much! I got a great response to the testing and I am much appreciated!

Shelly, I will keep you in mind for my next test! You may have to gently remind me though :)

Lou, believe me, I am ready to have it finished but I want it to be with no mistakes..... is that ever possible? :) I also have not forgotten about your embroidery..... it is still on my to do list!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!