Sew Sensible

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern!

This is such an adorable picture! Too sweet!
I think I will have to make the same outfit for my girls for our trip!

Love these..... so many possibilities to customize outfits!



Here are some pictures of some awesome Mommy creations! Both Moms used SewSensible Boutique Bottoms sewing pattern. This is the easiest pair of bottoms to make and can be done in under an hour!! My daughters have a closet full of them and it looks like these little girls do too! Thanks so much, Moms, for sending me these great pictures! These are awesome! And Mickey Mouse will see our family soon too!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!