Sew Sensible

Saturday, June 7, 2008

SewSensible's Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern!


My sweet friend Melodye sent me this cute cute picture of her beautiful daughter in her SewSensible Boutique Bottoms! Melodye, thanks for blessing me with this picture! HC looks like she loves your creation!! Also, this bottoms pattern makes a GREAT pajama pattern! My girls love to wear their ruffled pajama capris to bed!

Go and visit Melodye's sewing blog if you have time, Pulling Thread! She has been taking classes for heirloom sewing and has two beautiful heirloom outfits you can view! She reminds me of my other friend Nanoo Children's Designs! Nanette makes some awesome smocked dresses! Grace was blessed to get one when she was born and I have seen others she has made! They are just beautiful! Hats off to the two of you, Melodye and Nanette! If I had more time I would love to try heirloom sewing but I just can't seem to squeeze it in so I'll just watch you make them!

Side note: Nanette is also previewing her next sewing pattern with a reversible option on her blog: the Sunny Wrap Dress! Love it, Nanette!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!