Sew Sensible

Sunday, June 1, 2008

HOPE JOY Bubble Top and Twirl SKORT sewing pattern!



I am back from a wonderful time in Chicago with my husband! He went there for a business trip and I flew and met him for a quick two days! I must say that it was so great to spend time away with just him but I did miss our children soooooo much!! It was a great trip!


When I came home I found these beautiful pictures of Leigh Ann's princess wearing an awesome Mommy custom creation using SewSensible's HOPE JOY Bubble Top and Twirl SKORT sewing patterns! Too too cute!! I have these as a new Pattern Collection called HOPE JOY Two Pattern Collection.


Thank you so much Leigh Ann for blessing me with these pictures! Your daughter not only looks precious in the outfit but she looks like she loves wearing it! I love the fabric you picked out for this outfit! I am all about chocolate and pink!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow.. This is PERFECT!! And what a sweet girl! She is loving this creation!!

Love it!

Melanie

Momma Roar said...

What a doll! :)

She had it picked out to wear Sunday morning and looked so cute in it!

Thanks again for your wonderful patterns!

Unknown said...

what a cute outfit!!! She is too cute!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!