Sew Sensible

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

FAITH Double Layer Dress Top Sewing Pattern!


Today I received an email that really touched me! Here is a custom Mommy creation using SewSensible's FAITH Double Layer Dress Top sewing pattern. Here is what this Mommy said,

"Aimee', Well, I did it! I really thought I'd wasted my money on the pattern and fabric because I figured it would turn out like the other things I'd made....looking like I made them! But this top turned out beautiful! My daughter wore it to the movies today and we got tons of compliments on it from strangers. Since I haven't sewn in 15 years I was afraid I wouldn't be able to remember what to do but the directions and the pictures made is super simple. Thanks so much!"

Well, that was just the best email today! I just love to hear this Mommy had not sewn in 15 years and sewed her daughter an outfit all while she was scared it would not look good! And look at it!! Beautiful! And your daughter is too cute! She reminds me of when my little Rose was that age. Thanks, L, for blesssing me with these pictures and your kind words.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! My I love the faith top/dress, the fabric is just beautiful. Does anyone know what label the fabric is from? The little princess wearing her mommy's creation is just too cute!!
I know how this mommy feels about knowing weather the outfit would turn out or not, before I sewed these patterns I hadn't sewed since school which was about 18 years ago.. The patterns are so easy to understand and sew.
From Donna W.

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Donna, I'm the mommy who made this top. Thanks so much for your kind comment! The fabric is 2007 Brother Sister Design Studio. The numbers on it are B20-SB-PO2. I got it from Hobby Lobby.

~Lynn

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!